[Back 2 School]
Wahaha.. today I woke up at 0610. So early right. If I told people I woke up so early last week, they sure say I crazy ar! wake up so early for wat. LolX. Later go school saw something 'very nice'. hahA like band like that so many people. HaHa but they different, all siting down there wait for punishment one because they all either dye hair ar, wat ar wat ar alot of things one lah. HiaZ what school is this?
After school went for band. Today time seems to pass very fast, its like a blink of an eye and band's over already. Leter went to Mac with my section to drink float. We did not really talk - surprising leh, lolX just quietly drinking float only. Maybe its just 4 people bah, not the usual 5 so maybe also SiaN ar. Hmm well tomorrow got talk at school call 'pushing beyond the limit??' well actually I also forget the name for it already LolX just know that tomorrow need not bring books to study just bring 1 SS text, writing pad and pencil box can already. :) hehe So gooD!
Going to sleep already, tomorrow still got school and band yah so must get lotsa rest. Luv Ya PeePs! CheErS!