[Cherish]
''A small word with a big meaning'' quoted from Purdee's blog. If you look deep down into it do you really know how to cherish? People usually take each other for granted. It is until something happen then one will start to cherish each other but why wait until then? Hmm it applies to me as well. When Mr Poh was around I took him for granted but when now he is going to leave, I start to cherish. Cherish Him. SigN. But all this is too late because he is leaving. **SoB** Well hope he will change his mind but maybe its just too hard. So many things happen. SiGn. If I were him maybe I will also choose to leave. So just want to wish him ALL THE BEST! :) Yea
Went to MaC with my section again. Maybe I really spent too much time with them and neglect JF,SJ they all but hope they bear with me for maybe a couple of days more when SYF is over and the section split. Yea.. Hehe today did some MSN chat with SJ talking about this topic of neglecting them. WahaHa SJ so good say 'ok forgive you ONCE'. HappY! Then talk about others. Wah pour red paint!?!? hehE. Really 'hen3'. heHe... signing off already. CheErs!
[Thinking phrase]
Is fate something that brings two person's worlds clashing together, which eventually rebounces back? If so, perhaps we should treasure the people that fate brought to us, before they rebounce back into another person's world...