[Early Bird]
Now it's like 0059 on a Friday morning.YaWn. Sleepy. Gonna sleep once I finish this post. Hmm..did my Maths project. Actually thought I would just spend 2-3hrs doing it but it turned out to be about 6hrs. From 7pm till now. WaHaHa..However, finally completed it already so it's also a relief. Tomorrow can hand in on time. :)
Hmm..now quite actively doing the PYMB site again after about 1 week of rest + brain storming + references from other sites. Gonna try very best to finish it by Sunday. Pray I can finish it by Today night. BesT! Hmm.. so its a brand new layout and a new server. Hope this server is better then the previous one which is very lousy. Later in the afternoon there's band. WoOh.. finally band on Friday.1330-1730. 4 hrs.. Its been quite a while before such longer hours of band begin again. Hmm.. so Mr Poh is taking us again.. CheErS! LolX..BelievE that he caN taKe Us tO gReatEr HeiGhTs! :D...
Gonna sleep now.. Signing off. CheErS!