[2.5.2]
Changed the skin of my blog yesterday. Made some adjustments to the picture and the font colours. Spent quite a while designing the picture finally arriving with a one that I am quite sastisfied with. As for today, started to have versions for my blog - hiaz with my sister acussing me of copying her though. Sign she just don't understand the meaning of sharing. Well I started it firstly to keep the old ones as archives, secondly to put it for display.
Finally started to do my homework but with slow pace though. Only finished 1 Amaths and 1 exercise of Emaths. Sign. Still got many worksheets and one test to study. Well, tomorrow's National Day. Listening to lots of NDP mp3 now to be patriotic. My sister says I lack patriotism. Well is that true?! Oh well, I still have to finish my maths project in the morning. Sign. Life seems to be full of activities nowdays. So many tests, homework and PIANO EXAM's just around the corner. Only one month to go and I'm still not prepared. Shake's Head.
Currently interested in this book - Dorama Encyclopedia. This book gives extensive information on the history of Japanese drama, provides a lot of information about every dorama series from 1953 to 2003 including English title, Japanese title, month and year televised, producer, director, scriptwriter, cast, what Japanese channel carried the drama, title of the theme song and who sang it, plot and summary. Sounds nice right. It seems like few bookstores in Singapore sells this book. Sign. Going to try Kinokuniya for this. Hopes it sell the book there. Quite interested in Japanese dorama again. Seems like the novelty comes and go. Going to get Pride and if possible Orange Days. Both seems nice. Well wish me luck in finding Dorama Encyclopedia. Cya~