GeeZ! What a tittle. :P Just a gentle reminder to all you readers! Read On! Don't give up on my blog just because I did not blog for a few days. Hint Hint --> HewYeNn. *Laughs*
Ok, did not really use the computer these few days. Trying my best to cut down on the usage. The exams are coming and yeah. Increase tension! This time round must really do my best or else...Anyway my piano exam is just round the corner. Next Monday (9/20), 0920. What a coincidence. It's 9/20 at 0920. :D. Must pray I pass the exam. For the sake of the money spent and my time. Don't want to waste one more year retaking the same grade yeah. YupZ! Now considering whether to go to school after the piano exam anot. Hmm folks why not leave a tag to advise me whether to go to school after the exams yeah. :D
Currently reading 'Angels and Demons' by Dan Brown. Guess most of you saw me "Chonging" reading this book. :P Something I seldom do YeaH. So engrossed in one book. Usually I take months to read a book. Let alone a thick book like this. It can take ages! :D Well, Mr Chan found out that there is this reading culture arising in our class. Good sign? Should be. At least we are reading something English. Okay, back to the book I am reading. Angels and Demons. Basically its about Murder. Nothing really violent though. Ah! and ambigrams. Things that can be read vertically and inverted.
See like this! :D Anyway Angels & Demons is part thriller, part mystery, and all action. A highly entertaining, page-turning thriller. YupZ thats it. Its trilling and trilling until the end. Few authors can do that yeah. HehE..hoping to finish this book asap and go on to 'The Da Vinci Code'. Worldwide best seller