Had my first paper yesterday - English. Don't think I did that perfectly for that paper but anyhow it's like 1 down and 6 more to go. Must work hard! Or else~ OH found out that Belvin was rather depressed because he thinks that he will fail this exam and get kept back one year. Well this's for him: Don't let these negative thoughts run wild! Be confident in yourself that you can make it or better still you MUST make IT! You can do it and stop thinking of your paper that have already passed. Move on and concentrate to study for your next papers.
PS: Others reading this, don't, don't think otherwise about this message!
Had another two paper today. Amaths trigo and Emaths mock exam. Think I will fair badly. Actually I think the papers are of normal standard but this stupid idiot here is just too retarded to figure out the answer! >_< Damn! GeeZ!
Went to KFC after school. Found out that they did some renovation works and stuff. It looks better now with the orange lights. Better ambience and such. Found out that my fingers are rather weak after playing the stupid straw game with Hew Yenn etc. Was so frustrated that I just can't 'pop' the straw! HaHA then this HY and Chelsea kept
suaning me because I can't make that sound. "_"||| ArsH! Later accompanied Chelsea & Cheryl etc to the pharmacy to buy the chewing gum. First time in my life did I find out that one must first register before buying the gum. It like LAME! Well guess its for sercurity reasons again. Its always Singapore and their policies.
Lastly, found out that SJ had changed her idea of letting non-303ners pay less. Guess its a wise choice. :P Ok you guys might hate me but I just don't like the idea of letting non-303ners go to the chalet! Its a class affair and why must we let others come? Oh well, guess its like what Fazli says about having more fun but.. damn just don't like the idea. Am I too direct? OoPS! SorrY if this offended anyone. :P
Oh by the way, Wanna share these pictures with you guys:
Its sleeping, sleeping and MORE sleeping!
I did not get any of their permission before publishing the pictures above so to Hew Yenn, Marilyn and Jie Fang, don't come after me with a knife wanting to kill me. :D
NoTe: Do not copy these pictures anywhere!