[coffee break]
Took these words out from my cup. Since its beside me so I just casually use it as a tittle.
Did little stuffs today. Woke up in the morning, play a little bit of piano, watch a bit of cartoon then went back to sleep again. Woke up at about 1pm. Skipped lunched. Played the Sims 2.
Went to MCS forum. Had not been there for a while already. Think there is little life left. The forum's getting boring. Anyhow, posted that I got the Ren Wo Ao You mp3. Noticed that there are a bunch of people out there who likes Singapore artists and dramas but certainly not our class yeah. People in our class prefers either western or taiwanese bands. *crapping around, laughs**
Think that's all I did. Got to know some people off the forum today. Sent them the mp3 and yeah, became sort of friends. :D