[Talent TIME]
Had this TalentTime performance at school today. Quite fun it was. Yeah.. The starting was not that spectacular though. Kick start with this secondary two guy's performance with some worship songs. He have the voice but somehow the song sounds abit wierd without the background accompaniment. Anyhow, his dressing is another thing to note. The 'suit' did not really suit him really well especially with that overlength pants. "_? After that was one guy who sang 'This Love'. The music was great(mp3) but his voice. Erm. Cheryl still says that the starting was not bad. Well, it was noott baaadd. Next up was the guitar club. Not bad, Jimmy can sing. He got this sexy voice yeah. Anyhow, these are still the acceptables. Here come another. There is this band with Ridwan and Co remember? Yah. The music part is nice. The guitars and the drums make good accompaniment but the lead singer's voice. Oh my. Guess its not me over-reacting but his voice sucks. He speaks normal English but once he sings, there is this Arab accent or whatever you will to call that. Everyone started to laugh or to shut their ears with their hands. Of course there are a few who will still try their best to appreciate(hewyenn). But people like my owner laughed like hell. Cannot stop. Worst part: The group had 3 songs up and each of them was like 3 minutes plus?? It was hell, its killing me! Ok, it ended anyway. Its the Titan's turn. The performance was sort of good. Did not expect them to do a mini formation. Most of them put on their best but still yeah at least I saw I that did not. Yup, this sort of wraps up the performances of the students. Ah so its the seniors turn. Shane. His performance was fantastic. The electone is so cool. 1 organ, a lot of different sounds. One talented chap yeah. Next there is Winda's performance and lastly the sec4's 'I'll be there for you'. Oh yup! Great job everyone! :D It takes courage to go up stage to do your stuff so I do respect all of the above that I mention no matter the criticism I gave yeah. So don't get the wrong idea that I don't give them the due respect that they should get.
Became ShanJoo and JieFang's dog today. Wanted to be the 'Qing Fu' or daughter but they just refuse and insist that I be the dog!!! Oh. *groans** So I'm the dog for now. Just NOW okay. I have the right to change from dog to human
hor. :D Found out my class and level position today. The Mr Chua kept on giving suspense. Irritating me. Anyway, I got third. Bleah. Got into top 5 is ok already. Not sastisfied but had to do with it still. No hardwork how to get results right. Think Dominic got a misunderstanding about this top5 thing. He thinks that we(shanJoo & I) are so anxious about our top5 position because of the stupid $500 bucks. OH! YeaH..$500. But anyhow, its $500 all right. Everyone surely want but I tell you once you always get in top5, you will continue to work towards the top5 position. NOT because of the stinky $500 but because of the name, reputation or just simply FACE. So don't always think money mindedly, must think of the glory of the position and not just the money that you can get yeah. Yup! :D Think that's it. Gonna sleep. Oh lastly, changed my skin to something I will not usually use. Took this skin off-shelf without any modifications. Think its good enough. [uncertanty]