[Music]
Added 3 mp3s to my blog. Decided on mp3s of different languages to suit everyone. For Chinesepop lovers, there is 'Ben'. Europop lovers, I bring you 'welcome to my life'. Band mates, you'll have 'light of dawn'. 'Ben' will be the main looping song. Means the song you will hear when you enter my blog will be 'ben'. To listen to the others just wait for it to load, let the 'play' button surface(become bold), stop 'ben' and click the music of your choice. Easy?
Found out that I will not be accompanying Chai Jing to repair the instruments cause the shop closes at 5.40pm! It opens at 4 and closes at 5.40!! What the! It only opens for 1h40minutes. So I passed the instruments to her instead. There's band tomorrow so yup, will need the repaired instruments or else Kai Qian and Bi Hui will have no instruments to blow. Remember band tomorrow 10am to 2 pm
worx.