[VCD Marathon]
Gosh! Woke up late today. Wanted to visit the skin doctor at 7.30AM but I overslept!Guess all have to wait till tomorrow evening then. Spent the day watching the VCDS I bought. Completed the Japanese series mid afternoon. Started with the HongKong one.
Felt that the plot was lame and the theme song was badly done by BOY'z. Wanted to stop after the first episode but I spent $24.90 so had to force myself to continue. Didn't want to waste the money yeah. After a few episodes, felt the drama was still WATCHABLE. Not that bad after all. The theme song, it was still OKAY. Watch about 3-4 episodes then I kick start with 'The Champion' again. Watched from episode 16-20 then the final 2 minutes. The show was not bad. But if I were to compare all the shows I watch today then it would be:
1) Dr Koto - Shinryousho (Dr. Coat's Clinic)
2) Ren Wo Ao You (The Champion)
3) Yi Qi He Cai (All About Boy'z)
The Japanese series was just great and now my mom starts to support the idea of me watching JPN dramas cause I managed to convince her that it can help in my Chinese cause they speak Japanese and I have to read the subs which are in Tradition Chinese to understand what they are talking about. So its those 'one stone kill 2 birds' theory yeah.