Had this BBQ party with the SPF flutes and co at East Coast yesterday. The thing was pretty fun well, except for the downpour that ruin quite a bit. Okay, so its the first time the flutes organise a bbq together and it actually turned out nice with only say 1 and a half days of organisation. Efficient + quality?
The day started out with the list of the things to buy then buying them. We splitted into 2 groups to increase efficiency and within 2 hours(?) our group were dragging the food stuff towards pit 13. Yes pit [[13]]. Okay, so the stuff were just too heavy with the chicken, hi-fi, ice and we had to rent a bike to the pit which was extremely far away because I was stupid and told the taxi driver to go to carpark C3 which should be C1. Eventually, we reach the pit and it began to rain quite heavily shortly after.
Noticed that people can really think of all kinds of ideas to prevent oneself from getting drenched by the rain. Firstly I spotted a guy skating with an umbrella then a woman cycling with a trashbag on the head later a gal preventing her head from getting wet by protecting her head with her bag which eventually flew away due to the wind. So creative juice spill only when things occur..
During the whole bbq, I kept hearing the phrase 'Farzana got blown away by the tidal wave' and I was like what the hell are they harping on the word 'Tidal wave'??!! Ahha! I finally got the answer this morning while I was having my lunch when I realise that my family was also talking about the wave. So this is what happened. There is this terrible earthquake resulting to a tsunami and thus there is this tidal wave. Ok so this is how the tidal wave is so famous these days. Read that the death rates were extremely high with 23,000 deaths. Luckily there is no earthquakes in Singapore or else.. Read
article
Spent the whole morning trying to sort out the radio.blog thing and still cannot get it to work. Grr! Will be trying again till it work!! kambate nei! While I was typing this thing, my sister was yelling and screaming because she hurt her foot a minute ago. She still want me to help her to massage her toe!
There is this Phtsics and Chemistry test going on these two days and I sincerly hope that everyone taking that test will pass! I want to see you all in the same course as me next year! And would like to apologise to JF because I forgot to send her the Chemistry notes. Really sorry!!
Erm..JieFang, you must pass worx.. if not I will be very guilty that I never give you the notes one..
PS: My Jdorama discs finally came after 1 week. Will be watching it soon!! ^.^