[sTorM!]
Now there's
4 person in my section!! WooH!.. Chai Jing and Shan Joo can no longer say my section small already! *wahaha**
Today quite stress in band. Especially during the starting. The into the storm so nice but my part is so want to die! The whole thing is like
arrrgh! My part is like so many quavers and semiquavers.. all no place to breath somemore. Others relax slowly play, I like racing like that. SigH. So in the end broke down. **sob** The HY even said she felt like crying too. *Laughs** I got so big impact. :P
Geok Cheng finally returned! But, now facing big problem. GC and KQ are like enemies like that. SigH SigH!! They don't talk to each other and maybe don't even acknowledge each other's existence. The small junior have no confidence. She got the fingerings but don't dare to blow the note out. What the! I one person very poor thing one. 1 person must teach 3. I not sure already still must teach others. SigH..SigH.
Now I think that the lesser the people the better. *oops!*