[understandable not]
Unicode please.. :D
Suppose to be yesterday's blog so this pharagraph was yesterday's thought.
Sort of stressed out these days. 好像有东西压住我的胸口还我喘不过气来的感觉!Its just the starting of the year and there is already so many testes coming up. Although sec4 life is fast paced but this is too much to bear. I'm sinking!! Help! **Wahaha**
>>Anticlimax: Seriously I don't feel this today.
------------------
Okay.. enough of all these already. The class is finally making the class tee already. Once in 4 years time yeah. Finally discussed about the T-shirt design during Chinese period. Seems like different people have different ideas yeah. View Fazli's design:
FRONT BACK. Quite nice isn't it.
Did 1 of the many things to do today. I completed the 403ers forum! Guys note that the new URL is
www.403ers.tk. It's no more NeRs. ** Laughs**. Did NerS ever look or sound like nerds? ** in deep thought**
Anyway, there were no tests today because the teachers did not come. Yes! Luckly I did not spent so much time yesterday studying for the test. *laughs** Slept at an early 9++pm.. (ZzZzz) So, ShanJoo's sister is finally joining band. She claims that she didn't want to get flute, clarinet or french horn because the first 2 are too light and the last one is ugly. Seriously, its not up to you to decide but your opinions count too
lah.