=Flag=
Had flag day today from 9-2. Wow! It real is tiring asking people for donations. Had to walk up and down White Sands, ask N times of 'Whould you like to make a donation?'...'Thank You!', keep that smiley face, hold the heavy tin then dang! donations come in. As usual there are people with kind hearts and others whereby their attitude stink. Okay, from what me and the other few noticed, the aunties and family combinations will donate while most of the girls that are pretty dressed don't bother to donate. They just walk off. DamN! What the.. DanG!
So yupz. Managed to fill half of the tin. Help others to finish their stickers too. So in the end, I guess I should be able to gather a donation amount of approx $40-$50. Not bad for a quarter of a day work yeah.
ShHhh! ~ I am usually among the people that don't donate unless that there is the whole swamp of people there asking for donations. Bad yeah! *laughs out loud**