.見習愛神.
周日.周末.
What is 周日 to you? Does it means Mon-Fri or Sunday? HaH! Read it somewhere today that 周日 actually meant Sunday and not Monday to Friday! Its a common mis-conception that Singaporeans treat 周日 as weekday and you know what, there is no such thing as 周末. But, Singapore is always different. Remember our own creation - Singlish. *laughs* So just 入乡随俗...到什么山上就唱什么歌
lah. Bought a DVD player today. Not bad it seems but it lacked the DVD-recording function. SigH. Anyway, was quite lucky that I didn't get a chance to buy Twins new mandarin album today cause I just realised that it will only be available tomorrow in Singapore and not the 18th like other countries. Was tempted to download the album but I managed to control myself. I need something from the album (for those you know, remember). Watched '見習愛神' MV though. It was quite okay. Got Twins [kiddy] style but the thing was that like their previous MV, this whole MV was like promoting handphones or something. *_*. But it was still better then their '女人味'MV. Bleah! They can't coordinate in it.
Googgled some information on 'Swing Girls'. Seems like a nice movie about Band, team spirit and such. *laughs* Now anyone interested to watch it with me?