[dang!]
Sister: I got the highest for my English...
Dad: Give you $10 for your effort (or something like that)
Sister (again) : I also got the highest for my Physics
Dad: Give you another $10... (or something like that)
Little Bro came in..
Bro: I got the highest for my English, History and something..
Dad: Give you $30..
Me: Keep quiet cause did not top anything. *sad*
After about 5 minutes, my dad came into my room again
Dad: Hey XiuYi, did you pass everything?
Me: Yah..
Dad: Ok, give you $10 as an encouragement.
Dang! This is obviously to prevent any sort of embarressment right. What the!! SigH. But nonetheless I still got 10 bucks anyway. This sort of solved my financial problem for tomorrow.
Watched Howl's Moving Castle with my Sister finally. Show's not bad although I didn't feel that it is that great. Maybe 3.75(4)/5 stars? Listening to the soundtrack now. Great music!
Talking about music, I'm retaking my Grade 7 again after failing miserably with only 92 marks. Ok, so its a kind of embarressment to mention it to anyone. *laughs**
*thinking**.. Band's yesterday and the first thing I heard from Kai Qian was that our section's juniors did a better job then the rest of the sec ones so we got the best in marching for yesterday and clarinet did worst (because they got too many juniors at one go?).
Yeah!.. Not bad right. :D All thanks to KQ for her effort in teaching them yesterday. Now the thing to do is to teach them the basics of music as in theory portion. So I'm opening up this 'dou dou ban' *laughs* Ps: KQ you are always welcome to join. *lolx*