.magic.
HAPPY SWEET 16 FANG LIN! Celebrated her birthday yesterday. Not really a birthday bash but still it was fun. Once more, we took lots of pictures and HY kept complaining that we looked like some tourist. *_* Okay, we watched 'Series of Unfortunate Events'. It was nice isn't it. Not that bad as Michael have discribed it to be ain't I right. Before that, JF, FL, Derrick and I went to K Box. Felt that we looked like some mt tortoise (you guys should know) but still it was fun and now, think JF got addicted to it already.
Today...
Woke up in the morning (was almost late) and went to Mac to discuss the band's bbq games. Spent say 1 hour to complete all planning for the station games and such. Quite good isn't it. Bump into Derrick, Dom and ZM while leaving Mac. Found out that they are so hardworking and are practising for their Sport's day events already.
Sam, Mutalib, Marilyn, Cheryl K and I went to have a round of pool after that since it was like still early. Don't think I have improved though. It was still the same - Lousy. Went to Funland later. Played some arcade games. Really think that it doesn't suit me and marilyn. We both agreed that we are too old for this already. *laughs* Took a bus down later to ECP. Did a game test run, waited for the people to come then started the games.
It's always hard to get everyone organise especially so when I cannot project my voice - where is SJ?!! The people are like so 'scared' of the water.. blah blah blah but still, the icebrakers continued and we proceeded to the main game. Um, its not that chaotic this time. Everything was smooth sailing. Group 6 was really smart to crawl instead of walking to the finishing point. It made everything looked easier for them. So, didn't lose yeah.
BBQ..
We are the ones that bbq-ed the food again - I cannot wait till next year man. The teacher helped out too (Nice guy). Got quite a lot of left overs in the end. Hah! So clever us, we asked them to take the food home - food problem solved. The bbq continued... After some time, finally we packed up and took a cab home. Is extremely tired but I have no idea why am I still here typing all this.