Veron smsed me twice in a row in the morning for
pangseh-ing her and not going to school. Yes, I know that I am a
lazy arse! Sorry sorry!! Gomen! I intended to go for lessons today morning but my laziness overcomed my will. Wanted to attend Econs lecture at 1330 but heard from her that due to the release of the
A level results, the lecture will lass for only 10 minutes. So ya, will be meeting the gals only to take neos etcetra.
Right now I am slacking at home. Mapling just now then planning to watch videos later. No life.
Anyway,
Titans buy a copy of the
I weekly cause if you are not blind, you will notice that the uniform is on the front cover of the mag wore by the CSS contestants! Cool. When Chang Yuan told me last week about this, I thought that it will only be a small featurette in the mag but it turned out quite big. Publicise the band for free. Not bad.
And all the best to my jiejie later! Get all A's then come back!
Musique: Na Yi Miao Shuo de hua - Kelly Poon