I'm back from my hiatus everyone! Missed me? =)
My birthday passed 2 days ago and i'm officially
17! Old isn't it. *sigh,nods*
Was really touched that day cause quite a number of people still remembered my birthday and sms-ed me but the most unexpected one was from
Geok Cheng. Hey! She still remembered my birthday or should I say ME!
Pon-ed training yesterday and went back to PY to see Ms Tan cause she was leaving. *sad* She's really a good teacher yep! It's really fun to see so many
403ers & 402 people again especially in school Us. Then there's MJ, TPJ and SRJ which
Shan Joo describe as
sky, pasture and
soil (read: the colours).
Went for dinner with the girls at parkway. Was damn full. Still don't get why
Saint Houng can eat so much yesterday. She kept saying 'I'm going to get more food!'. *laughs*
She's leaving for Toronto for her studies. It's sad that she cannot study in Singapore (it's MOE's fault) but hey come to think of it, she get to enter U one year
earlier than us! Not fair...!
____________________________
encodings (to change): view> encoding> unicode
After 3 weeks of schooling in TP, I still feel that 人往一个新的阶段是最辛苦的。就说朋友,我们要让自己再一次认识新朋友,但
‘认识’的过程并不容易。
musique: angela: bao hu se