SYF's finally over. We got GOLD! Isn't it fabulous!
IT's a pity we didn't get it with honours. I seriously felt we did great although I only saw it on planar view.
I keep hearing people commenting on our band's fainting rate. I was on the bus yesterday and heard people talking about it.
GUY 1: Ping Yi got a lot of people faint leh!
GUY2: Of course lah, they never get to rest mah!
So true right, the organisers are plain stupid not to let the members rest first! Sad right, then so many people cannot take it. Mrs Woo is super caring! She even fed people water. Where got Principal feed people water one. She really lower herself for us! Ping Yi extremely supportive of the band also. Can hear they shout the cheers endlessly during the waiting of the results. Aww~
But I still don't get it, why Ping Yi and SPF sit 2 ends of the stadium! Aren't we 1 band then?!
________
TP carnival was a flop. So few people came. It's like a school carnival instead of a carnival cum openhouse. They say the haunted house is scary. Hmm... luckily I didn't go. Haha
________
Have to do my homework already.
PI FINAL
GPP Draft 1
Phy Forces
Chinese Compre
Reading Log
Econs Readup
AGRH!
Musique: LeeHom - Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge