OMG!! Time pass freaking fast!! It's like hur? one week going to pass already?!
I hate
RUNNING! It's official. How can you expect someone to like running when you got to run everyday! Let me see, I ran...
1.6km on Monday
400m on Tuesday
3.0 km on Wednesday
800m on Thursday
??km on Friday ( let's see how much must I run tomorrow for training)
Anyway, I got to hand in my PI draft on Monday but the huge deal is that my idea is still not there yet!
Hate PW! *continues to mumber*
Lot's of
homework to do!! Too lazy to complete it but can't stop worrying about it.
I don't want to go discuss the answers without prior knowledge of the work.Didn't complete my
CHEM lab questions today. It's damn hard given my tiny knowledge about chem. It's
C6 for O's people. OH and the
chem teacher just have difficulty remembering my name. He calls me all sorts of variation except the correct one. *bleah*
Can't be bothered.I'm so punctual for the
whole week!! No late coming!! Haha! Guess i'm afraid to do
corrective work or something like this.
musique: Lu- Fish Leong