Aww~ I'm missing my sis already. She's gone overseas with her friends so ya. But anyhow, she's coming back tomorrow but will be leaving for her camp so I guess I will still not see her tomorrow or the day after. *sad*
Acutally I want to use her laptop but cannot cause I don't have the PW and have to wait for her to return so that I can use it. Somehow, I feel that I can concentrate more doing computer work using the laptop. Wahaha.
Training today was tough. I didn't manage to complete the 6 rounds. Gave up at the 4th round. It's not that I cannot push but the devil behind me kept shouting at me to close up the gap. It was totally mental stress. I wanted to turn round and scold F**K!! but being the well mannered person, I didn't. HAHAH!! So stress until want to cry lo! So, in return, I didn't vote for him to be the captain!! HAHAH! Guess many people also didn't. GOOD!!
Going to climb mt. homework again.
Musique: Shinhwa - once in a lifetime.