I shall not slack tomorrow. Things need to be done:
EOMPW surveys doneCompreCompoGP response assignmentEcon presentation lookup Econs BE Insights 1,2; full essay 1,2;plan essay 3 Chinese compo Maths binomial assignment Chemistry tutorial q8-9. Performance planning for DB
Think that's all that I needa finish by tomorrow not forgetting practicing my piano.
-----------
Think it's time to change me skin! I endured with it for quite some time already yup.
-----------
Teaching kids dragonboating is fun but at the same time I felt like killing them cause they didn't have the attitude and can't get it right.
LOL.Congrats to the TITANS band for getting top band(GOLD) in the 3rd division NBC. GREAT JOB. Guess this is the last competition we are joining together as a combined band. AH, tian xia na you bu shan zi yan xi.
Pirates is great. Johnny Depp is damn hilarious in it.
Musique: Ueto aya - shiroi yuki ga fura yoru ni