The concert at MJC was great despite the chairs and that the band was on the same level as us (they were not up on stage). Meiden Symphonic was remarkable. They sounded so fine. =D MJCSB on the other hand paled in comparision despite them being a gold band. Luckily they only played 2 solo pieces and the rest were dominated by Meiden. The students of Meiden can not only play but they can dance and sing. HAHA~ All is not that bad at all! Their own Emcees were so kawaii!! Their english rocks! Cute neh! The MJC emcees were sort of sucky. They kept stumbling over their own words. Bad choice of emcees.
Princess Mononoke was what I was waiting for at first by after their failed solos from MJCSB or MSB (I don't know), it turned out okay, not great. =((
Anyway...
Meiden Symphonic rocks! Sugoi!!!!
They are still having 2 concerts in Singapore at VCH I think. Those that missed them can go see them at these concerts. =))Musique: Tokyo Juliet OST - Ni Feng