The dragonboat farewell night yesterday was fun. It started out boring with the seniors eating and we serving them but later when things warmed up, it was great fun! The games, the skit and the presentation were great. =)) Loved how the guys made the original script which me, yu xian and wai lan wrote into something animated with the essence there. They were fantastic! The passing the word game was also funny! And the presentation which I intended to keep awake and finish it that night but I didn't and had to slog throughout the entire day wherever I went be it on the bus, on the taxi or during the bowling event turned out okay. HAHA! Anyhow, I didn't get the post of treasurer! HAHA.. I wanted to keep money.
Watch fast and furious with the girls in the early morning. I was too tired and fell asleep in the middle of the show. This always happen when I watch midnight movies. A waste of money when I do that. Didn't stay out night at mac with them cause I was too tired. Reached home at about 3, slept at 4 and woke up at 2. HAHA! I work up so late. But all was great yesterday!
The presentation: