I didn't intend to blog but I thought that I might as well do it. I wasn't late for school in the morning. Reached quite early, walked around for a bit before going in school. Principal gave this extremely long speech. (this is her 2nd time, I just hate it when she gives long speeches about our behaviour and attire and stuff) Lessons were the same, almost falling asleep during lectures, didn't do tutorials and attending class, went for tests without what preparation. Okay, then I thought, thats it, I am going to change all of it cause I believe that I can attend lectures without falling asleep, do tutorials before lessons and study for my tests.
I have been procrastinating for some time already and if I am not going to do something right about my life, I don't think I can reach my happiness cause happiness comes with the right attitute towards things. Anyway, there are always 2 of my self. My stronger self and my weaker self. Nowadays, the weaker one is dominating my life and is causing me to lose grip of what I want. So ya. Didn't meant to write these out but might as well. They are causing me pain for these weeks already anyway.
Later.