My Econs presentation was cancelled AGAIN today! It's like the 3rd time already! I want to get it over and done with seriously!!
Brought the Shan Dong friends to Changi Village today to have dinner. The feeling of being like a tour guide was nice especially when they keep saying that the food that we bought for them were nice. =)) Took some pictures with HQ and Ivan and the 2 SD gals. Beach became too dark and then we sent them back to AHS hostel. The hostel is really crappy. Was really sorta small but enough for 2 I suppose. Was fun talking to them. Speaking clear Mandarin was another difficult task. Some how will
kou chi bu qing. Like
Shi and
Si. Found out that Ivan stays extremely near to me so we went home together. Was nice talking to him. Great guy. =)) Saw
Dominic on the way. What a coincidence. ^.^
Singapore really have too little tourist attractions. Can't think of where to go just now so we ended at Changi Village.
WAHAHA!Musique: I'll be with you - KAT-TUN