I was chatting with CY this morning and he said that many people are putting turtles as their msn icon. My first thought after seeing that was: wah! got big event arh? Or everyone also like kame?! *lol*
Okay, so later I went to this teacher's blog and he have this turtle too. So I thought again "what the hell is this?!" Since there is a link, I clicked and went to this tpjc forum thread [Australia's 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin killed]. I read on and saw something like this:
Here goes the origin of those turtle emoticons in msn nick =D[If u haven't heard already, Steve Irwin-crocodile hunter died today on the 4th of September, on the Batt Reef, near cairns. As a sign of respect for the Australian tural icon, please place a turtle ( tu ) at the start of ur msn name, and forward this message on to others pls spread]And if you are thinking why turtles and not crocs it's because:
Steve discovered a new species of snapping turtle and after that the turtles was named after him. Elseya Irwini is the name.So this is how the turtle emoticon came about. So, everyone knew about it and are showing their respect yeah. I hope none of them are just following the crowd there.
Anyway, in case you don't know how the turtle look like, it looks like this:

And this is the croc hunter himself:

Remember him? I sure did and I imagine turtles to flood MSN for a period of time. *maybe I will also put one or maybe not when the sight of these msn turtles make me wanna puke*
Currently I see
19 turtles.
Musique: Lee Jun Ki - 한마디만…