My head is spinning and I can't type right.......... lol. Too tired. But it's the end (sorta) of promos already. Yeah! and boos. Finally end of my 2-3 hours of sleep time! Okay, shall not be grumpy and talk about how I suffered due to my laziness.
Life's great!
Haha.... Goong is starting on monday! I shall watch it even though I finished the series. It's different you know, dubbed voices and the not dubbed voices - korean with english subs and mandarin with english subs. WAHAHA!!! You should watch too! (even though I don't know who you are.)
Hope adriene will pass the promos (even though she didn't come for 2 days). =))
The haze is dying out. I remembered yesterday (or was it the day before) when it was so hazy that I couldn't see the water of the reservoir. *HAHA*
Musique: Vivian - nu ren xin ji