the human whose name is written in this book shall die... death note.
Death note is really really good. You all should go watch it. =)) Tatsuya Fujiwara (Light) so suai suai but Kashii Yu, the one that acted as his girlfriend is just sigh, okay looking. She is better as older characters like how she acted as the teacher in
my boss my hero although she's like 19. LOL. Toda Erika is still the same: kawaii! WAHAHA. From
Engine,
Nobuta wo Produce, to the current airing
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, she's still just a pretty face, the second lead but never the first lead. When will her day come? O.o
--
School's breaking for hols on friday! YEAH YEAH!! And I got promoted, not advanced which means it doesn't matter if I fail the faculty tests at the starting of the year. =)) What good news. Harin and Adriene got retained though. Sigh, only 7 girls left.
Ms Koh treated us pizzas today cause she is supposed to as we all passed her GP. She like spent $200 plus on them. Ah, she's rich. WAHAHA.
Luckily I didn't go running with HQ up Changi Village from her house that is somewhere near tpj. I would have died from the distance and the rain (caused it rained). So I ran 2km instead. LOL. Lazy lazy.
musique: gai shi ni de - ocean ou