<body>



TODAY
FASTFORWARD
INFINITY



Stupid Computer


Wednesday, October 18, 2006
My PC died again. I'ts like one year spoil one time, bring to repair and return with all the new components inside. What the hell! I think I will stick to big brands like HP or DELL next time when I change PC. No more pick, fix and buy. It's a total waste money when the components are so expensive and they spoil so easily. My Uncle says that it the video card (again). Argh! Why? Did I watch too many videos?!

Must thank CY for lending me the laptop. I would have died yesterday if not for the laptop cause I need to hand in the Written Report today and my pc died on me. Talking about WR, it was like argh! Do till 4.30am in the morning, sleep for 1.5 hrs then woke up only to know that Dickson have not send me the WR. Waited for him to complete, send then I edited it, printed and went to school at 9.40 only to find my friends slacking at the foyer in the name of PW. +_+||| But under my influence (cause I said that the Physics teacher will be so sad), we went to the class to talk and do PW but the internet connection in class suck totally! The internet speed crawls! So didn't do anything in the end.

During break later, we eat first, lesson see how la, so didn't go econs at all. John says that only 3 people including him went. Tsk Tsk. Ms Loh even went to look for us and when we saw her, we ran like crazy women to the track to hide from her. WAHAHA!

Since it was the principle's last day or something today, they had this celebration but the whole class skipped it to finish WR. We are like one united people at skipping lessons and events. Then when they say CT is coming to find us, we ran again, this time to the girls toilet to hide but CT also girl right. +_+|||

Anyway, after failing to leave school at 11 plus because of the guard, we waited until 12.50 but the stupid guard say cannot leave until the event's over. AH!! So, Pei Zhuang, Dickson and I walked to the basketball court (cause I think Dickson wanted to climb out), and saw a HOLE at the fence. =)) So we went thru the hole and the next moment, we are out of schoo! YAY! What the, the people who climbed the fence previously are so blind to notice the BIG HOLE that you can just go over without climbing. HAHA.

So after doing the WR till 4 plus, we finally finished and handed in! Yes! End of WR. =)) Now, start of OP. Sigh.

Musique: H&MC - PRIDE
6:58 pm.

Twitter
Other Pages
Chang Yuan
Jia Yan
Shan Joo

Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010