Today I went to TM for the purpose of buying my sister's ayu dvd, A4 printing paper and also travel bottles for one of my bottle with a broken cap but in the end I only bought the printing paper and bought so many other stuff. WAHAHA! I bought josh groban's awake album for my sis, bought The Sims Pets, a pack of 100 waltson plasters (cause it's only 3.90 lol), facial cotton, 3M flags and earpiece. Really bought a lot of extra things but I will need them anyway, so buying them is no harm. =))
My sister is having a terrible headache and she's sleeping now. I'm contemplating whether to wake her cause she got this exam tomorrow and she have yet to finish revising. Damn, screw that headache!
=))
Mozart Sonata in D Major for 2 Pianos K[1].448 (K.375A) 1st Movement (Allegro con Spirito) is very
Allegro con Spirito. ^^
Musique: Josh Groban - Mai
Labels: josh groban, mozart, Sonata in D Major for 2 Pianos, the sims, TM