I am so sad that I want to cry. That chicken that I just ate nor the milos that i drank have any taste in them. zzz. I got that bloody flu! Because of this flu, i cannot even hear clearly. I still had to ask people to repeat what they said.
Ah, on another note, I finally finished working at SJ mom's factory!! Yay!! The first day was tough cause I stand for the whole day. The second day was better cause that ang pow machine died during evening time = I no need stand anymore. The last day was the best. In the morning I went to 'wipe gold' although it was really boring cause firstly I don't think there is a problem with it. The customer's way to picky but also good lah cause I don't need to stay with
xx and his asperities. The ang pow machine finally got fixed during evening and after packing a few ang paos, I went to do another job instead. =))
However, I still think that that lady is way to pitiful. She sort of like kanna from
xx like no people business. Just because that she don't understand chinese and that our english slangs are not that similar that she cannot really understand him doesn't give him the right to scold her for the slightest things. I talked to her while waiting for the bus and somehow she also thinks that he's acting lowly so I encouraged her to change jobs cause she can't really catch up with the pace nor I doubt she can stand the long hours. She's studying for her masters in NUS for goodness sake. She can find a job that is more suitable for her. =))
Lastly, that flu is killing me slowly.....
edited (1) time.Labels: flu, work