Night at the Museum is hilarious. It's not really worth ALL your money but it is really comical. Not one those deep movies though , it's just your average 3 star movie.
I have decided after some serious consideration that I will buy the chinese version of nodame manga instead of the english one cause firstly it is cheaper. The english one cost me about $20 but the chinese one cost me only $6. Secondarily , the chinese one came out 15 vols (out of 16 vols) already but the english one only came out 7 vols. Thirdly, i'm saving up for
Wii (^^) so can't spend like $140 on 7 vols when i only need to spend $90 for 15 vols. I will be getting it on sat after my class chalet I guess. *happy*
Going to 403 + 402 class chalet tomorrow for 2d1n. Should be nice, short and sweet.
Labels: chalet, manga, nodame cantabile, wii