I was watching tv today and I saw the CM for ayaka's album and they were featuring 'I believe'.
A while later, I heard that song again but this time it was being featured in Shi Sin Huey's album CM. Then, I was watching PSS and I heard 'I believe' being sung by the contestants. The song's hot. Totally everywhere. But seriously, won't we feel cheated after we heard the original and found out that SSH's one is a cover? LOL. 'I believe' was the hit in JP for last year and now, it states in SSH's album cm that it's the hit song this year. Isn't it like yesteryear? But the song's good. Ayaka's voice is superb, SSH's voice is great.
Somehow, my spoken english is becoming powderful. I just found it out some days ago when I can't communicate in full proper english to my econs teacher and the J1s. *Embarrassing*
Anyhow, my school is deprived of water now because the water pipe burst. Somehow, I didn't realise the importance of water until yesterday when this happened to me. Most toilets don't have water and even if some do, the water's on and off. Because of this, I didn't do my chemistry SPA hands on and just did the writing part. Is this good or bad *ponders*. BUT, why do the canteen vendors still have water to cook their food?!?
Labels: music, school