Road run was great! I ran competitive 3km then walk-ran another 3km for girls mass run. We all looked nice in the class tees. =) Went macs eat with CT's treat then went pool with them. Pool is really boring I must say. Somehow, i'm not attracted to the game cause i'm super noob. LOL. HQ and CT no better off anyway. We three played so long for 2 games.
Went cycling with the remaining 3 people after pool and 45min nap. It was really cheap. $5 for 2 hrs and still got free mineral water. Caspar bought us out of ECP, cyclied along the roads, went kallang river despite fear of seeing DB people. Cyclied to HQ golf course, and we went up that expressway joining kallang to esplanade which I didn't know we can actually go on. Riding at ECP alone is nothing as compared to this. This is adventure. =)
Service learing on tomorrow and Sunday. DB dinner tomorrow then maybe going out with derrick they all in the afternoon. Hmm...
Labels: roadrun, school