Valentines in school was everyone bringing paperbags with sweets etc inside and giving them to people. It was fun but somehow, people can't concentrate much with v.day around.
DERRICK's gift was superb. I love that file! It's sooo cool! SHAN JOO's DJ MXS photo was the nicest thing I ever saw this year. It was definately filled with all the joy we had. MARILYN's sock 'I heart Xiu Yi' was so cute. JIEFANG's notepad and bookmark indeed come in handy. Overall, they are such an awesome bunch of people that I'd ever saw!
Back in school, HQ and Ivan's cup was good even though we went shopping and saw it together. Si min, Jeanette, Agnes, Wei lin, Yu Xian, Ser Chee, Wai Lan, Sharmaine, Shireen, Aloy's gifts were sweet. Like Agnes's coaster and Aloy's 1 "carrot" diamond.
Dinner at Esplanade was okay. The food was I dunno, not that impressive despite the price.
Overall, friendship day was great and I didn't give my mortal
Jing Shas in the end. DB also ended suprisingly early. =)
Labels: friendship week, valentines day