Pinkpanther done by 11pm. (Completed @ 11:44pm)
MI CS 2006 done by 12am.
Just got my hands on Kat-tun's second album [cartoon, kat-tun II you]. It's a bit rusty, as in it gives a sense of surreality.
After quite some time without chinese pop due to the influx of japan and europop, i'm finally listening to a mandarin pop album - sun yan zi: against the light. It's really not bad. Ni Guang and Piao Zhe are nice.
I just realise that the most played song on my iTunes is Jewel by ayumi hamasaki (prob due to my sister) with 157 plays. 2nd is Cheng Wai by Evan Yo with 155 plays followed by All good things(come to an end) by Nelly Furtado with 151 plays. I didn't expect Cheng Wai nor All good things to be played so many times. Wooh!
=>Am contemplating whether or not to do MI CS cause it's 11.56 already. I'm like tired.
Labels: against the light, homework, kat-tun, kat-tun II you, sun yan zi