Had 3 tests already and 1 more to go for the week. I had to say I studied (although it was only the day before) but it was better then nothing. You must understand I seldom study for my tests.
Have sports heats tomorrow. Hope our class can get into either one of the 12x1, 4x4 or 4x1 events. Songfest finals tomorrow and I got no ticket. Decided to go to late and all sold out by then. I hear many people are going to 'walk-in' tomorrow. So bad! I shall just see how and buy those extras that they say there is tomorrow.
Wanted to donate blood yesterday. Actually I was half-hearted about it but I wanted to get out of the boring chem remedial that badly that I told the teacher that I want to donate blood. To think I can sacrifice my blood like that. *_*|||. Anyhow, I DIDN'T donate cause I had this essay test at 3.30 and blood donation takes 1 hr and there's like only 45 min before 3.30. Felt sad cause that bandage look sooo cute! Pink in colour one!! Then when I saw so many people donning it after that test, I felt so unsatisfied! In the end, our girls decided to go to the blood bank to donate. WAHAH! All for that pink bandage. I just can't donate my blood for the sake of it. LOL.
It WILL and MUST be a long night tonight cause I WANT TO FINISH MY ECONS homework. 3 CS and 1 essay. Damn! Then there is 6 maths questions and 3 other econs questions. Sigh.
Labels: blood donation, school, tests