I went out with 2 friends I usually won't go out with after training today. We talked a lot of crap and yeah, it was nice.
Now, my team is seriously not committed - both seniors and juniors. There's already so little people and there's no spirit and it may just end at my batch. Then there's this competition with the canoeist who totally suck. Oh how they just want to outdo us. *puke*
College Day's tomorrow and
I'm attending 'cause I was
selected. It is such a waste of time! It starts at 1.15 and ends at 4.15 for goodness sake. How can they give away prizes for
sooo long and it's not like
I'm getting anything.
My school is having a
TPJC runway (I hope you guys know what a runway is... it's not for planes) next FRIDAY at 6.30. It basically a show to showcase students fashion designs and students from
laselle are also coming down with their designs. Anyone of you interested? I personally think it will be good 'cause last year this event was a success. It cost $5 and it's ALL for the needy
JC students. So my
DJMXS darlings... interested in attending? It is not
hard sell ya.
Labels: dragonboat, school