Just back from the movies. Was chasing the bus so as not to miss the last bus back home (I think). It was quite a distance to run.
Rise of the Silver surfer was nice. It's really good. Yes, yes, yes. Watch it if you are free. The critics are quite harsh on this one but don't the critics usually give 5 stars to those movies that don't sell well or are too artistic to understand?
There was this small hiccup: My Sister and I were happily waiting for that 'Now Sitting: Cinima 1' sign to appear but it never did. My sis took out the tickets and I saw that it was printed 21:10 and not 22:10. That counter girl it seems, sold us the wrong tickets. I was mad. She was there playing a fool with another counter girl while serving us and she repeated the correct timeslot after me but she sold us the wrong one. (Speechless) Why provide service when you can't do a good job. It's not that difficult selling tickets at Golden Village anyway. (shrugs) She changed the tickets but still, in the service industry, it's the quality that counts. A black sheep killed my good impression towards GV.
But still, the movie's good.
Labels: fantastic 4, movie