
I posted a similar picture about a year ago. I remembered the bubble tea vividly somehow. This time, there's no more bubble tea though.
Let me see, there's a camera, earphones, my organiser, an outdated TIME magazine dated 14 May, tissues and a stack of paper. Clearing that stack of paper off my desk will be the hardest thing to do. (It requires lots of sorting out and filing.)
The desk now is just too cramped up to be fit for studying purposes. Ah... tidy tidy! Or I will not be using it.
I finished '
Jpod', 'Mounting desire' and is reading 'Snow Flower and the Secret Fan' at the moment. For leisure reading, I prefer those no-
brainer novels to the more biographical non-fiction kind. The former 2 books are no-
brainers 'cause they are the ones I picked up at the store but the 3rd was a gift from my GP teacher last year which I chucked aside 'cause it was those biography type that I seldom would want to start. But, since the book is there in the shelf for so long, I thought 'might as well'. I'm also reading '101 question and answer to Buddhism'. Buddhism is always a religion that I wanted to understand not only because I'm a Buddhist but also because I always believed that Buddhism is more of a way of life than a religion.
I watched a bit of 'spell cast' just now and hey, it's not bad. There are some words that I have never came
across before and it's there for primary school kids!
Labels: books