After the exam today, I thought of going to some bookstore and spend my time there. I boarded the bus headed for the interchange, took the mrt. Pondered during the trip about where can I go, my friend smsed me about a dinner date but I didn't wanted to go. Looked at the mrt line and somehow alighted at bedok. Walked towards the interchange and boarded the bus headed for home. Spent 1 hour. It was really walking aimlessly. I didn't know where I was going, many thoughts passed my mind. I could have just taken 1 bus and headed home in 35 minutes. Feeling 忧郁。
The end of exams makes me empty. It's no more waking up at 6am studying for the test in the afternoon or waking up at 5.30am trying to squeeze the knowledge in 1 hrs time before I hit the roads. Doesn't I sound hardworking? But it's because I only spent 3-4 hours the day before.
It was announced after the exam today that many got single digit grades for chemistry p2... the teacher said...
Teacher: "Many of you all got single digits when a single question is worth 20marks."
Sounds lousy. I hope I don't fall into this category! =\
Songs with strong bases are nice. It's really pumping!! Bom, bom, bom.