I like the jelly fishes best!I went to school the first thing in the morning for the teacher-parent meeting to get my mid-year result slip which I so don't need 'cause I scored so badly. Anyway, the convo between my teacher and my Dad was so dull. For some reason, my Dad spoke so slowly until the point where the teacher seemed so "eh?". Since I don't report my school events to my Dad, asking him go for such a session is of no use. My teacher can't ask anything out from my Dad and my Dad has nothing to ask. So, it was me and the teacher talking (I was trying to entertain her). And after 10 minutes, there was really no more things to talk about.
I took her name card since it was there and I thought 不拿白不拿。
I accompanied my Sister out and she bought Harry Potter for $52.95 at Times which was a total rip off 'cause you can get it for $48.90 at HMV (it's weird that they sell this storybook there... the profits..) which she later realise. I immediately flipped to the last few pages (I'm such a spoiler) and somehow, the first sentence I read was the major spoiler of the book. Haha, I'm not such of a harry book fan so I don't mind being spoilt.
Went for my DB thing in the evening. We won! Yeah Yeah! But, it's a bit not accurate 'cause our boat was like a seat in front of the others when we started. Anyhow, it's entertainment so I don't really care but the other 2 schools appeared sadden with the lost and did physical after the race while my team was eating Pizza.
Labels: dragonboat, ndp, school