I was traumatised after watching the episode on CSI about torture and branding but I was even shocked to see the 2 songs that I just downloaded today night to be in the artist's folder before I add them in it! Utter shock! It was dated 30 June 12:11am but I don't remember downloading it yesterday morning! Why are they in there?! EHHH........... Still can't get over it.

(trying to forget)
I downloaded 4 songs today.
(I'm such a pirate)I got:
Ito Yuna's Mahaloha and Shining On
Kat-tun's Yorokobi no Uta (Happy song) and Your side. (

the songs that popped out)
But I supported originality (my sister bought 'em)
She got: Bon Jovi's album, JT's album & Rihanna's album. Bon Jovi's 'Lost highway' is really good.
See, music is about this, downloading to sample and buying the disc because your sampled and thought that it is really worth it. Piracy can be reasoned.

Labels: CSI, kat-tun, music, yuna ito