


I had my farewell gathering just now. Seriously, these kinda events are all about how you look la. Girls die die also cannot lose to each other one. Must be 美美 to impress. I okay la, can lor. But the theme like no one follow leh "the dance floor".. the guys mostly wear black like 黑社会 like that. Maybe because no time to prepare la, 2 days ago then tell us the date then today still got test till 5.30 and the event starts at 7.
I was so disappointed with the farewell. We organised the farewell with a blast and the J1 organise until 破破烂烂. Totally CMI. The food no quality, the place no quality, the entertainment no quality. Only maybe the slide show can make it. And no gift somemore! Disappointing...
This is finally the end of my cca. The times spent training was torturing. One of my team mates mentioned that 5km run and it really brought back the haunting memories of running till you die. But db really toughen me up, built up my stamina. Now without training I climb the overhead bridge also 半条命 gone already. I think what I learnt in db is endurance. Have to endure the 10 minutes row even when the arms are going to break, endure the runs, endure the land training. I doubt any other cca needs so much endurance lah! The mind must be mentally fit to push through all these trainings. It's seriously not a cca for all. However even so, I'm still glad that I joined this cca and had fun while it was worth the while.
(my total singlish entry)Labels: CCA, dragonboat, farewell