


I woke up at near 12 today. (Laze on the bed for quite some time from 9.30-11+.) Found out that I woke up too late so watched a bit of drama then went for my NDP performance at 2.30pm. As usual, waited on board boat for 1 hour but somehow today, I didn't feel bored waiting. Maybe it was because the atmosphere today was uplifting.
It was a close fight today. Lost to both the other boats but since it's a performance so as long as the audience liked it, it's good. Ate dinner at the police coast guard station and took the ndp goodie bag(!).
What's inside the goodie bag? There are....
Food:
Koko Krunch
Tong Garden Craze Pipe
Tong Garden Party Nuts
Tong Garden Peanuts
2 bottles of NEWater
(NDP design)
Indofood Maggie Mee + leaflet
Clorets
HALLS
Yeo's Chrysanthemum Tea + Luo Han Guo
1 NDP2006 biscuit
(2006?!)Non-food:SPIN low suds detergent
Sofsil anti-bacterial fabric softener
Arika electric fan
(damn cool thing)Torch cum clapper
Animal Hat
(gave away)Tattoo Stickers
(NDP and ABC waters)Poncho
Singapore mini flag
SCO promotion brochure
NDP brochure
NDP Coupon booklet
Bag it to win it sticker + bag
(smart move)and... the red assembly bag by H55.
Not bad right. Even so, I don't know why some people go there just for the goodie bag. It's not so fantastic 'cause it's mostly snacks and nothing else really. Maybe they are eyeing the coupon booklet(?) but there's nothing attractive inside IMO.
No matter what, happy
national day 2007! I was thinking when Singapore turns 100, I'll be like 70plus 80 already.
Labels: dragonboat, ndp