My book arrived early (I was expecting it to arrive on 26 sept)!!! HAHA, but I missed it. =(
The singpost delivery man came to my door, knocked but no one opened the door! Damn! I was in my room at that time sorting out my physics notes, (maybe too engrossed in doing so) and didn't notice the knocking sound. My dad was sleeping and my bro was busy playing his pc and no one opened the door for my book!
Poor me has to go get it from singpost central tomorrow. The singpost person offered to send it again tomorrow but I told her that I will go down myself. (I don't want to risk not hearing the knocking sound again and have the book send back to U.S. the day after next) Anyway, the shipping cost of the book cost even more than the book itself (and I chose the cheapest shipping method already). Why Singapore don't carry this title?!
I keep seeing the name "Haruki Murakami" these few days. I saw it some weeks before in Times, yesterday in Kinokuniya and today on someone's blog. His After Dark seems nice but I doubt I will read it. Maybe I'll read The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, his so-called best work.
Labels: Haruki Murakami, sun after dark