
Buying Microsoft products ensure 100% compatibility -- it advertises.

Ha! I got the new keyboard already. It's the same brand/model as my old one. Now I can type 'b', 'x', 'm' and a few other keys without cutting and pasting them. It was a bad experience. Never wet your keyboard even if it writes 'spill resistant'.
I'm feeling a bit off colour today. Froze in the LT for nearly 3 hours (I ran out after 2+hrs and sat outside the lecture hall after I completed the paper). My nose was running from the coldness just after 1 hour and I my stomach was gurgling 'cause I only had Milo before I left for school. (The sound of the stomach gurgling was a tad embarrassing.) Furthermore somehow the buses I sat today are all uber cold and I am feeling a bit sick from all that coldness.
But despite everything, I drank chocolate blended cream(!) today while wating for that ooh-so-long-then-come bus 5.
Labels: keyboard, school