Thank you, my A Level exams ended. I've finally completed my JC education. Even though I don't think the JC education had open new doors or perspective for me but, it was still an experience that I can't get if I were not to be in a JC.
Alright, now I am going to complete those 'moldy' dramas that I've put aside for months~
·
Eighteen vs Twenty-nine 11|
12|
13|
14|
15|
16|
·
Nurse Aoi 10|
11|
SP|
·
Yakusha Damashii!! 11|
·
Corner with Love 16|
·
Hanayome to Papa 9|
10|
11|
12|
·
Hanayome wa Yakudosh 10|
11|
12|
· Dance Drill 7|8|9|10|11|
· Erai Tokoro ni Totsuide Shimatta! 5|6|7|8|9|
· Itoshi Kimi e 8|9|10|11|
and watch my 'fresh' dramas~
· CSI season 8 (US)
9/??
· Dream Again (JPN)
7/11
· Galileo (JPN)
7/10
· Hataraki Man (JPN)
8/11
· Heroes season 2 (US) 8/??
· Joshi Deka! (JPN)
6/11
· Live Again (Tian Tang Niao) (SIN)
7/20
· Romantic Princess (TW)
12/13
Start exercising that I have not done so for 3-4 months, and relax until the end of 2007!
Labels: a level, dramas, school, studies